Dandelion Pumpkin Pesto
Prep time: 15 MCook time: 15 MTotal time: 30 M
- 1 Bunch of dandelion greens, chopped
- 1 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- Your favorite Bentilia red lentil penne or Zimmunity pasta.
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast (or 1/2 cup Parmesan)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup of ghee or you can also use water
- Salt to taste
- Bring salted water to a boil, and cook the pasta.
- Toast pumpkin seeds with ghee in oven for 15 minutes at 325 F (be sure not to over toast)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor
- Mixy mix all together, serve, and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?