Greek Pasta Salad
by Ashley Contreras on September 01, 2020
Prep time: 15 MCook time: 10 MTotal time: 25 M
- 1 bag Bentilia Red Lentil Rotini
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- red wine vinegar
- lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- ½ red onion, sliced thin
- 3 persian cucumbers, sliced
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, halved
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Rawmesan 1 cup of Brazil nut blended with ¼ garlic clove + salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Rinse with cold water and drain again.
- Toss pasta with garlic, red wine, vinegar, lemon juice, water, and place in the fridge to cool.
- Slice up all the vegetables and olives and add to a large bowl.
- Add pasta to the bowl mix well until everything is coated with your desired amount of oregano and basil.
- Sprinkle with Rawmesan mix and serve
- Add a dash of Himalayan pink salt if desired
Did you make this recipe?