Prep time: 10 MinCook time: 12 MinTotal time: 22 Min
- 1/2 cup whole Black olives (or pitted)
- 1 bunch Spinach (torn to bite sized pieces)
- 2 tomato Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 1/4 cup Red onion (thin slices)
- 1 medium Zucchini (diced)
- 1 medium pepper(s) Orange bell pepper (sliced, yellow or red are also good options)
- 2 clove(s) Garlic (minced)
- 8 oz Bentilia's Red Lentil Pasta
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary, dried (or 1 sprig if you have fresh)
- Fill a large pot with water and place on stove over high heat to come to a boil.
- When the water comes to a boil, add a pinch of sea salt and the pasta and cook as per package instructions.
- Warm up the pot on high heat.
- Add a drop of water, if it sizzles and evaporates quickly then pot is ready.
- Add the garlic and start stirring.
- Sprinkle with broth as needed to infuse more flavor and to prevent it from sticking
- Add one by one each vegetable (except the spinach) to the pan and saute until slightly softened.
- Add the spinach and cover the pan to wilt the spinach Season with sea salt and oregano
- Turn off the heat.
- When pasta is cooked, add it to your pan with the vegetables and toss until well combined.
- Top the pasta some pumpkin seeds
- Adjust seasonings as per your taste and enjoy your amazing
- Enjoy with love!