One Pot Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Pasta
by Ashley Contreras on October 07, 2020
One- Pot Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Pasta
Prep time: 5 MinCook time: 25 MinTotal time: 30 Min
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 15 ounce can pure pumpkin
- 5 cups vegetable broth low sodium
- 1 14 ounce can lite coconut milk
- 1 15 ounce can tomato sauce no salt added
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt optional
- 2 boxes of your favorite Bentilia pasta
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- In a large pot, saute the onion & garlic until softened, about 4-5 minutes. Add rest of ingredients (except spinach) and stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil and then cover & lower heat to simmer. Cook until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally – about 12-15 minutes.
- Stir spinach in and then cook for another 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Serve immediately. Store leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Did you make this recipe?