Pesto Pasta with Grilled Asparagus and Green Beans
by Ashley Contreras on October 27, 2020
Pesto Pasta with Grilled Asparagus and Green Peas
- 1 bag Bentilia Red Lentil Penne Pasta
- ¼ cup pesto sauce –
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 5 asparagus stalks
- ½ tbsp olive oil –
- Himalayan Salt, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Rinse with cold water then place back in pot.
- Stir in pesto and heat on low. In a separate pot,
- Boil peas for just a few minutes.
- Drain the peas and add to your pasta and carefully mix in.
- Grill asparagus on a grill or in a pan with light olive oil and salt.
- Serve up pasta with asparagus and microgreens.
Did you make this recipe?