Skip to content
- 2 1/2 cups of Shiitake Mushrooms, raw (de-stemmed, & sliced like bacon)
- 2 Drops of liquid smoke
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut the shiitake mushrooms and add them to a bowl with sea salt, liquid smoke, and black pepper using your fingers to thoroughly coat. Place them on a baking sheet, making sure they aren't crowded.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, turning, flipping every so often (5-8 min) until golden brown and crispy
- Remove from oven and transfer the shiitake bacon to a plate lined with a paper towel. Let it cool.
- Enjoy the savory goodness!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.