Black Bean Pasta with Garlic Olive Oil
Prep time: 20 MCook time: Total time: 20 M
- I Bag Bentilia Black Bean Penne
- ¼ Cup olive oil
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 Garlic clove, thinly sliced and toasted
- 1 Tsp pink Himalayan salt
- ½ Cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Fresh Basil
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- Add minced garlic to olive oil and place in fridge to marinate (you can also do this 24h in advance for stronger flavor)
- Toss in olive oil
- Add tomatoes and toasted garlic
- Serve hot or cold with fresh basil and additional salt, if desired.
Did you make this recipe?