1. Bring 3 cups of salted water to a boil;
2. Add 1 cup of pasta, stir gently, and return to a boil;
3. Reduce heat and cook uncovered for 6 to 7 minutes stirring regularly;
4. Once the pasta is ready, drain and rinse with cold water;
5. Serve with your favorite sauce.
There are so many ways to enjoy our Gluten-Free Pasta.
Bentilia pasta is equally great in a cold salad or soups. It even cooks really well in a crock-pot or a casserole, let your imagination run wild and don’t forget to share your recipe’s with us.