Bentilia pasta is a tastier way to eating healthy! Our rotini pasta is made only with one ingredient, red lentils, sourced from North American farms, and is packed with 12 grams of fiber and 28 grams of protein per 4 oz serving. Bentilia rotini pasta is a great plant-based alternative to traditional pasta options thanks to it’s amazing health benefits:
- Low glycemic index superfood
- High in protein and fiber
- Non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, allergen-free and kosher friendly
- Naturally rich in iron, folate, and other key antioxidant nutrients
- Clean label and made with only one ingredient (red lentil flour)
Prep is easy! Simply bring 3 cups of salted water to a boil and cook our pasta for 6-7 minutes as you would your regular pasta, and then combine with your favorite sauce and serve. Whether you’re vegan, vegetarian or simply looking to add more plant-based options to your diet, you’ll love the taste of our Bentilia rotini pasta, and it’s health benefits even more!